Dataset population: Persons aged 16 and over in employment the week before the census
Age is derived from the date of birth question and is a person's age at their last birthday, at 27 March 2011. Dates of birth that imply an age over 115 are treated as invalid and the person's age is imputed. Infants less than one year old are classified as 0 years of age.
The number of hours that a person aged 16 and over, in employment in the week before the census, worked in their main job. This includes paid and unpaid overtime.
Full-time working is defined as working 31 hours or more per week, and Part-time working is defined as working 30 hours or less per week.
The classification of a person as either male or female.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovetxt
- Wards and Electoral Divisionstxt
- Middle Super Output Areastxt
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Datazonescsv
- Output Areas and Small Areascsv
- Merged Local Authoritiestxt
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionstxt
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |