Dataset population: Households
Household composition (alternative classification)
This derived variable describes households in an alternative way to the classification used in most of the standard tables (see Household composition).
It defines households by the age of the people in them. It does not take into account the relationships between people in households. For the purposes of this classification, an 'adult' is defined as any person aged 16 or over and a 'child' is defined as any person aged under 16.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areas and Intermediate Zonescsv
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Data Zonescsv
- Output Areas and Small Areastxt
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |