Dataset population: Residents in communal establishments/Residents in communal establishments (including people enumerated as sleeping rough)
Position in communal establishment
A usual resident of a communal establishment is either a resident of the establishment, a member of staff who is resident in the establishment, or a family member of staff that is a resident in the establishment.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areas and Intermediate Zonescsv
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Data Zonescsv
- Output Areas and Small Areastxt
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
UK down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |