Dataset population: Persons
Welsh language skills
A person aged three and over is classified with skills in Welsh if they can do one or more of the following:
- Understand spoken Welsh
- Speak Welsh
- Read Welsh
- Write Welsh
In results that classify people by Welsh language skills, a person may appear in more than one category depending on which combination of skills they have.
Applicable to Wales only.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areascsv
- Lower Super Output Areascsv
- Output Areascsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas
|Public Access Level|| |